Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kentucky... or Tinducky?




I say Tinducky... :) Whichever you choose to call it, that is where Locksley and I will be visiting next, though this is not an adventure planned by us.
We have been invited to join my family on a trip to Kentucky to 'scope out' a new place for them to bunk down. There will be time for adventure and fun, so Locksley and I will be joining them, and counting this as our first BIG adventure! Since we will be in a van (with a lot of people) the whole way there it will also give us a chance to experience a road trip kind of like the one we are planning to take next summer, from coast to coast.

So join in as we plan, travel, sightsee, and come back home! It promises to be an adventure!

Until then dear readers, we are yours,

2 comments:

C. E. G said...

Hey Lizzy! Test post from yours truly... the yours truly with the ears

Locksley

Anonymous said...

I VOTE TINDUCKY!!!